Plumbing Services Melbourne
- New homes, units and developments
- Bathroom renovations
- Kitchen renovations
- Laundry renovations
- General maintenance
- Hot & cold water systems repairs, supply & installation
- Gas, solar & electric hot water heaters repairs, supply & installation
- Stormwater, sewerage and drainage repairs, supply & installation
- LPG & natural gas repairs, supply & installation
- Gutters & downpipe cleaning, repairs, supply & installation
Blocked Drains Melbourne
Are you suffering from blocked drains in your Melbourne home? NLK plumbers are experts at clearing blocked drains so you found one of the professionals here at NLK Plumbing. Many individuals don’t see blocked drains as being a significant issue, however they can result in much bigger problems in the future so it’s best to act as soon as you notice any of the tell tale signs of blocked drains. With over 15 years experience in the industry you can trust that we know what we’re talking about. Ignoring a blocked drain problem can result in flooding that may lead to serious water damage of your personal possessions and possibly a serious health hazard such as mould infestations. Suddenly a simple blocked drain that takes our plumbers no time to clear can become a problem that will cost you a lot of money!
How Do I Know If I Have A Blocked Drain?
There are a number of key indicators and warning signs you should keep your eyes open for in order to get the jump on a blocked drain before it causes you a severe headache:
- When draining basins, showers, sinks, baths, and flushing the toilet check to see if you can hear a gurgling noise.
- If the water level in your toilet is much lower than normal or pulsating.
- You are experiencing a bad smell from sinks in your home as a result of trapped water.
- The gully & grates connected to your washing machine overflow outside.
- External grates or manholes that are overflowing, have toilet paper surrounding them and are emitting a foul stench
- Difficulty flushing the toilet as the waste fails to disperse.
If you are experiencing one or more of these signs in your home then we highly recommend you contact the experts at NLK Plumbing as soon as possible. We will have your blocked drains fixed in no time at all. Call us today on 0404 803 333.
Hot Water System Service & Installation Melbourne
Is your Hot Water System in your home playing up? Why waste money on a new hot water system? Let our technicians take a look at your system to see if we can save your hot water heater and save you money. Whatever brand you desire, we can acquire it for you. We work with all the major brands so our technicians can give you the best advice on which is the best brand and model for your particular circumstances. Give our call centre a call and speak to one of our friendly service technicians.
Gas Hot Water Systems
At NLK Plumbing we supply and install a wide range of gas hot water systems including both gas instantaneous hot water systems and gas hot water storage tank systems. If your system is leaking gas or water, or just not working like it used to, the unit may have a fixable issue that one of our technicians can attend to. An issue with your Gas Hot Water System doesn’t always mean you need to replace the unit; a maintenance service can often get your unit working like new again. If however, the unit needs to be replaced, then we are able to order a new unit and install for you as well. Gas Hot Water Systems are often chosen by customers because they produce less greenhouse gases than Electric Water Systems, have faster heat recovery times and can be cheaper to run than Electric Units.